Do you want to make money from blogging? Of course, you do. So you probably started blogging since you’ve heard its fast and easy way to make money, or maybe you already started a blog and you’re finding ways to monetize it. No matter what your niches are – whether it’s a business blog or fitness blog – making money with blogging is possible.
Let’s see how you can make money with your blog.
1. Monetize Your Blog
Placing ads on your blog is one of the most common way to make money. There are two types of ads:
- Cost per click (CPC): Cost per click mostly banner ads that you can add inside your content or sidebar. Each time a visitor clicks on the ad, you’ll get paid for that click.
- CPM ads: CPM Ads means – “cost per 1000 impressions,” these ads normally pay fix amount of money based on how many visitors view your ad.
2. Private Ads on Your Blog
If your blog generates enough traffic, advertisers may contact you directly for ads. Selling private ads will be a good option for you. Private ads come in different forms like banner, links, or buttons. There’s no middleman involved in this process, means you can set your own ad prices.
3. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing also a great option for monetizing your blog. You can add affiliate links to your blog, if the visitor clicks on that link and make a purchase, you earn the commission. Amazon Associates would be great marketing to start earning from your blog. Or using affiliate programs you can create direct partnerships with advertisers.
4. Make Money from Digital Products
If affiliate marketing is not right for you, or if you finding another source of income, selling digital product will help you. This includes:
- Apps, themes, or plugins
- Selling eBooks
- Create online courses or workshops
- Create your own content like images, music, and video.
Make sure you produce a relevant and useful product for your readers. Collect feedback for product or service you created, and ensure that your product or service meets their needs.
5. Membership plans
Selling membership another option to make money from your website. For instance, a website might charge a $20/per month for readers to gain access to their book collection. A career blog might charge for full access to their job board. Offering exclusive memberships can prove valuable to your readers, so create something worth the price.
6. Exclusive Services
Many bloggers will offer both virtually and local service. For example:
- Virtual assistance: many bloggers offer gig like virtual assistance and make money.
- Cooking and decorating: Some bloggers offers local services to their readers.
Providing services is a great way to make money and startup costs are very low, and you get paid for skills you have.
Making money from the blog is require a lot of persistence, but it can pay off in long-run. Don’t try all the option at once, observe what your competitors are doing well, and start from there.
Let me know in the comment section, which option will you start with?